Yay! Nico had his very first day of pre-school last Wednesday!!! Since then he has gone two more times and really loves it. I think this will be good for both of us, as far as separation goes. This will give him a general idea of what pre-kindergarten will be like next year. Here is a slideshow I made of his first day, enjoy!
Click "PLAY", turn your volume up, and view it full screen!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
awwwwwwwwwww awesome im so glad he had such a great day!!
Yay Nico!! So glad that he likes it!!
Awww- I wish I could have saved all of your pics-but I had you in the dinosaur ages-lol
Very nice!!Love mami
Man, if your mom had you in the dinosaur ages that means I was born before the dinosaurs, which makes me really really old! *sigh*...lol....anyways...I'm so glad he enjoyed his first day. He looks like he had so much fun! I hope Justin's first day goes just as well!
Post a Comment